Team Leader, Listing Agent,
Broker, Realtor, GRI, ABR, CBR, ASR
Marti Bedell, the Team Leader of Carolina Girls of Real Estate, began her real estate career in 1990, following in her father’s, grandfather’s, and great grandfather’s footsteps. Although Marti limited her work days to the hours her three children were in school, her focus, determination, and old fashioned hard work earned her the coveted “Rookie of the Year” award. With a fresh and “outside the box” approach to the industry, Marti became a trendsetter among her peers, eventually introducing the team concept of customer service into her business practice.
Since 1990, Marti’s commitment to buyers and sellers has resulted in the consistent growth of client referrals. In order to continue providing the same standard of service to her growing client base, Marti hired her first assistant in 1993. Since that time, Marti Bedell’s Carolina Girls of Real Estate, Inc. has grown to a staff of five; Marti plus two licensed agents and licensed support staff. Marti appropriately attributes the success of her business to the goodness of God. Those who observe her honesty, integrity and “others” oriented business practices know this is not just a marketing strategy!
Designations and Education
- Columbia Bible College, B.S.
- 1990 Rookie of the Year
- Lifetime Member – Million Dollar Club
- Broker Certified
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduat Realtor® Institute (GRI), Student of the Year
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
- Accredited Seller’s Representative (ASR)
- Earned lifetime membership in Million Dollar Club in first three years of business
- Since 1996 consistently finished in the top 5.8% of 76,949 RE/MAX International Agents
- Since 2002 has consistently closed over 100 homes per year
- Listed in the National Registry of Who’s Who in Real Estate since 1991
- 2006, 2007 & 2009: Ranked in top 10 in Group Sales for the Carolinas Region Keller Williams
- 2006 & 2007 & 2016: Keller Williams Platinum Level
- 2006 & 2007: Keller Williams Growth Partner Award
- 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014 & 2015: Keller Williams Quadruple Gold
- 2011 & 2016: Keller Williams Triple Gold
- 2012-2016: Circle of Excellence
Katie’s calm spirit, discipline, and drive make her as successful in her real estate career as in her USC athletic days. A Columbia native, her knowlege of the area gives buyers confidence through every step of the real estate transaction.
Mary Grace MacDougall
Mary Grace’s love for people, and multitasking skills developed in the classroom, create a strong foundation for lasting real estate relationships. Born and raised in Columbia, she provides clients with valuable insight into the growth of the city and surrounding areas, helping even new buyers in the area quickly feel at home.
Shelly’s passion for serving others means exceptional customer service. Her creativity and precise attention to detail is an asset in preparing and photographing homes for resale, and her sharp eye for staging will help bring buyers to your door.
Leisha’s love for details and organization serve our clients well through managing closings for our buyers and sellers. She works to make each closing is as equable as possible through daily communication with attorneys, lenders, inspectors, agents and our valued clients.